- Too much walking — legs hurting!
- DC is so much much cleaner than NY!
- I learned a new slang from Ben: recognize (pronounced reh cug nize) meaning ‘to respect’. “Boy you better recognize!“
- DCers are very friendly!Â It’s so easy to talk to strangers while waiting in line at restaurants!
- Our 2* hotel is ghetto!
- Lots of people run around the Capitol hill!
- Lots of blacks!Â RECOGNIZE! =)
- DC Subway is pretty good!
- Not enough sleep!!!
Oh, since I don’t have enough time now to post all the photos, here’s a little something (from our extravagant Komi dinner) for you to drool over: